• Our school start time is 7:40 am. Students should be in their seats and ready for instruction at 7:40 am. After 7:40, all students must enter the school through the front office. Students will then pick up a tardy pass and proceed to class.
• For your child’s safety, no students are allowed to be at school before 7:20 am, unsupervised. (Staff members will not be monitoring students before 7:20am)
• The doors will be open at 7:20 am and breakfast is served from 7:20 – 7:35 am. • All students will be allowed to walk to class starting at 7:20 am.
• Students need to arrive early, so they can be in class at 7:40 am
• We would like for parents who would turn RIGHT on to Diamond Back Lane OR go STRAIGHT across to Trail Stone to use the back of the school for drop off in the mornings.
• Parents using the front driveway for drop off in the mornings are requested to use that driveway if they are going to turn LEFT onto Diamond Back Lane. School personnel will be at the front and back of the school to assist students. Parents should stay in single line. Students should be ready to exit the car upon arrival.
• ALL car riders will be picked up in the back of the school. Teachers will be supervising students’ departure, and direct you where to go.
• Please have your car visor identification sign easily visible for staff to see.
• Each child should have received a car visor identification sign at “Meet the Teacher Night” that details the child's name and grade.
• Please fill out with a BLACK SHARPIE. This sign must be visible on the car mirror as you pull into the loading zones. Visibility of the sign will assist us in providing a safe, smooth, and efficient process.
• For safety and consistency, cars will form a line from the back of the school down to the stop sign. The car line will continue straight down Diamond Back Lane in front of the school.
Kinder and First Grade walkers will be dismissed from the Kinder doors. Parents must have the identification sign when picking up their students.
Older siblings who are picking up younger siblings (K&1) will be dismissed through the main building and will form a line by the Kinder doors to pick up younger siblings. (older siblings will need identification cards as well)
2nd through 5th grade walkers will be dismissed from the front of the building and the 4th grade doors
BUS RIDERS/ DAYCARE
Bus riders will be led out by teachers and will load in front of the school. (Day Care will load from the bus lane as well)
A written note must be sent to your child's homeroom teacher in order for us to change your child's usual afternoon transportation home. You may email the front office staff to let us know if there is a ride change.
For emergency dismissal changes, notify the front office at 817-698-3500 by 2:00 pm if your child’s usual afternoon dismissal has changed.
No dismissal changes will be accepted after 2:00 pm. If you are checking your child out of school early (early dismissal), please check him/her out before 2:30 pm. No early dismissals after 2:30 pm. Thank you for your help in following these procedures so we can provide a safe environment for all children.